TECH-ART REPOSITORY


Wednesday, July 26, 2017

HOW TO AUTO-GENERATE THE LIST OF REFERENCES/BIBLIOGRAPHY IN MS WORD

Steps
While writing your document, I advise you to always fill the Sources in MS word Reference tool. This will help you to avoid plagiarism due to forgetting.
Ø  Click> REFERENCES (At the Citations & Bibliography section, In the Document Formatting (From Scratch) Template, I will use the “APA” Style. You are free to use any style depending on your preferences)
Ø  Manage Sources
Ø  New
Ø  Fill in the required information (By Selecting the appropriate Type of Source [book, article, journal, etc.] and filling all the other fields)

Ø  Ok
Ø  Ok
Do the same to all sources that you want to reference in your References/Bibliography. In the Document Formatting (From Scratch) Template, I entered 2 references to serve as an example.
Ø  Now Place your cursor below the area that you want to insert your References. In the Document Formatting (From Scratch) Template, I placed the cursor just below the descriptive words of the References section.
Ø  Click> REFERENCES
Ø  Click>Bibliography
Ø  Select the Format of your preference. In the Document Formatting (From Scratch) Template, I used the second format.
At this stage, an auto-generated References will appear from the point you had placed your cursor.


YOU MAY ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR  VISUAL CLARIFICATION


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

pCLASSICS

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT Dear Reader, the contents of this category will be published soon after proof-reading. Please Bear with me a little longer.
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Header Ads

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a Simple individual who is just happy to share the little sfuffs I have with my many friends.

Recent Posts

pSCHOOL

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT: Dear Reader, the contents of this category will be published soon after proof-reading. Please Bear with me a little longer.

pMAUJANJA

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT: Dear Reader, the contents of this category will be published soon after proof-reading. Please Bear with me a little longer.