TECH-ART REPOSITORY


Wednesday, July 26, 2017

HOW TO INSERT A COVER PAGE IN MS WORD

Steps
Ø  Place the cursor at the upper-left most side of the first page of your document.
For the case of the Document Formatting (From Scratch) Template, the cursor will be placed at the leftmost side of the word Acknowledgements.
Ø  Click >Insert
Ø  Cover Page
Ø  (Select the Cover Page You Desire, In the Document Formatting (From Scratch) Template, I selected-) “Integral”. At this Juncture, you may edit the Cover Page as you please.

NB:

Inserting the Cover Page automatically page breaks the section. We thus won’t find a cover page having a page number.

YOU MAY ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR  VISUAL CLARIFICATION

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

pCLASSICS

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT Dear Reader, the contents of this category will be published soon after proof-reading. Please Bear with me a little longer.
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Header Ads

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT!

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a Simple individual who is just happy to share the little sfuffs I have with my many friends.

Recent Posts

pSCHOOL

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT: Dear Reader, the contents of this category will be published soon after proof-reading. Please Bear with me a little longer.

pMAUJANJA

PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT: Dear Reader, the contents of this category will be published soon after proof-reading. Please Bear with me a little longer.